Our chopped mix consists of a mix of all our high quality CBD buds. Finely chopped without twigs and seeds with fantastic aromas of sweetness! We grow, hand-pick and treat all our flowers under completely natural and unsprayed conditions in the Netherlands. All based and extracted from EU-approved industrial hemp.
The mix comes packaged in an air and odor-tight packaging for the best durability of the product.
Our cultivation process:
We want to be able to offer our consumers the same high quality all year round, regardless of the best growing season. That is why we use modern indoor cultivation.
There are generally two main ways to grow CBD hemp flowers: indoors and outdoors. The difference between these two cultivation methods is simply that you can adjust light, sound and temperatures in indoor cultivation. But to be able to do this, a more advanced and supervised cultivation is needed, far from one that is managed by machines.
The flowers need constant monitoring. In turn to achieve a perfect premium result with perfect maturity and a rich cannabinoid profile.
Here’s how we do it:
- With fully automated irrigation systems and computer-controlled lighting technology. We are able to simulate sunrises and sunsets for the plants, hence they can enjoy just as if they were out in nature. They even get to experience the moonlight in step with the moon’s real cycle! All this extra love to achieve the best possible end product.
- We do the cure (drying) in specially equipped drying rooms that have a steady low temperature of about 12 degrees Celsius, the perfect temperature for hemp flowers!
- When the flowers are dry, we carefully separate the flowers from their stems, coarse twigs and unnecessary leaves that we can later use to produce other CBD products. Therefore we send them to an additional drying process.
- Where we place the flowers on a plate to get optimal air circulation, all in different sections. At this stage, it is important that the flowers dry perfectly. Not too much, and not too little. Our standard humidity is about 60%, it is the optimal humidity for hemp flowers.
- After we have cured the flowers to the perfect moisture, we take them on to a room where our specialists fine-tune the flowers carefully and completely sterile.
- At the end of the process, we also test each batch of quality assurance manually. So all our products meet guaranteed cannabinoid content and all quality requirements before they reach the customer.
Hemp variety: Chopped Mix – Cannabinoid content = 12-23% CBD / THC content <0.2%.
Cool and dry, not in direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Store the CBD buds in the best way in the packaging that comes with the humidity regulator.
The product is only intended for aromatic and decorative purposes.