Premium CBD Ice rocks:
Our CBD Ice white moonrocks are an exciting bud that offers a sativa dominant experience with a rich form of cannabinoids. An appreciative creative and energetic feeling is offered with intense emotions. A memorable fun and socializing adventure awaits that you will soon forget. This special bud, hard on the outside but soft on the inside. This is thanks to the process that follows; The starting point is finished dried CBD hemp flower which is dipped in high quality broad spectrum CBD distillates and then rolled in crushed Premium CBD crystals. When the Ice Rock is heated up, a strong scent of incredible terpenes emerges in its most concentrated form.
We grow, hand pick and treat all our flowers under completely natural and unsprayed conditions in the Netherlands. All based and extracted from EU-approved Cannabis sativa L which has a legal content of THC, ie (0.2% THC).
Our cultivation process:
We want to be able to offer our consumers the same high quality all year round, regardless of the best growing season. That is why we use modern indoor cultivation.
There are generally two main ways to grow CBD hemp flowers: indoors and outdoors. The difference between these two cultivation methods is simply that you can adjust light, sound and temperatures in indoor cultivation. But to be able to do this, a more advanced and supervised cultivation is needed, far from one that is managed by machines.
To achieve a perfect premium result with perfect maturity and a rich cannabinoid profile, constant monitoring is needed.
Here’s how we do it:
- With fully automated irrigation systems and computer-controlled lighting technology. We are able to simulate sunrises and sunsets for the plants, hence they can enjoy just as if they were out in nature. They even get to experience the moonlight in step with the moon’s real cycle! All this extra love to achieve the best possible end product.
- We do the cure (drying) in specially equipped drying rooms that have a steady low temperature of about 12 degrees Celsius, the perfect temperature for hemp flowers!
- When the flowers are dry, we carefully separate the flowers from their stems, coarse twigs and unnecessary leaves that we can later use to produce other CBD products. Therefore we send them to an additional drying process.
- Where we place the flowers on a plate to get optimal air circulation, all in different sections. At this stage, it is important that the flowers dry perfectly. Not too much, and not too little. Our standard humidity is about 60%, it is the optimal humidity for hemp flowers.
- After we have cured the flowers to the perfect moisture, we take them on to a room where our specialists fine-tune the flowers carefully and completely sterile.
- At the end of the process, we also test each batch of quality assurance manually. So all our products meet guaranteed cannabinoid content and all quality requirements before they reach the customer.
Ice rock production method:
To obtain Ice white moonrocks – we use high-quality ready-dried and EU-approved CBD hemp flowers that are covered with a wide range of CBD distillates. We then roll them in premium CBD crystals to then let them dry. The end product combines a high unique concentration and the best from all the ingredients of hemp in one product.
The inflorescences come from EU-approved industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa L).
Hemp variety: Ice rocks – Cannabinoid content = 80% / THC content <0.2%.
Cool and dry, not in direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Store the CBD buds in the best way in the packaging that comes with the moisture regulator.
The product is only intended for aromatic and decorative purposes.