Premium CBD hash:
Super Lemon Haze is a high quality light and soft hashish founded from our popular Lemon Haze flower. This fantastic product offers a spicy and authentic citrus-scented taste. With concentrated cannabinoids and terpenes, happy & uplifting opportunities are provided! We grow, hand pick and trim all our flowers under completely natural and unsprayed conditions in the Netherlands. All based and extracted from EU-approved industrial hemp.
The hash flower is packaged in a nature-friendly, air and odor-tight glass jar for the best duration. In addition, a moisture regulator is added to each package in order to achieve the maximum durability.
Our cultivation process:
We want to be able to offer our consumers the same high quality all year round, regardless of the best growing season. That is why we use modern indoor cultivation.
There are generally two main ways to grow CBD hemp flowers: indoors and outdoors. The difference between these two cultivation methods is simply that you can adjust light, sound and temperatures in indoor cultivation. But to be able to do this, a more advanced and supervised cultivation is needed, far from one that is managed by machines.
To achieve a perfect premium result with perfect maturity and a rich cannabinoid profile, constant monitoring is needed.
Here’s how we do it:
- With fully automated irrigation systems and computer-controlled lighting technology. We are able to simulate sunrises and sunsets for the plants, in this way they can enjoy just as if they were out in nature. They even get to experience the moonlight in step with the moon’s real cycle! All this extra love to achieve the best possible end product.
- We do cure (drying) in specially equipped drying rooms that have a steady low temperature of about 12 degrees Celsius, the perfect temperature for hemp flowers!
- When the flowers are dry, we carefully separate the flowers from their stems, coarse twigs and unnecessary leaves that we can later use to produce other CBD products.Therefore we send them to an additional drying process.
- Where we place the flowers on a plate to get optimal air circulation, all in different sections. At this stage, it is important that the flowers dry perfectly. Not too much, and not too little. Our standard humidity is about 60%, it is the optimal humidity for hemp flowers.
- After we have cured the flowers to the perfect moisture, we take them on to a room where our specialists fine-tune the flowers carefully and completely sterile.
- At the end of the process, we also test each batch of quality assurance manually. So all our products meet guaranteed cannabinoid content and all quality requirements before they reach the customer.
Hash production method:
CBD hash is first obtained from a finished dried CBD hemp flower, the rest is produced under disciplined craftsmanship.
To be able to produce a concentrated hash piece, we use the trichomes from the flowers or the so-called resin glands. These are the slightly sticky, frosting-like layers that we call crystals on the flower. There you will usually find the most desired, rich and concentrated compounds of the plant. These valuable trichomes are in turn rubbed off by hand from the plant, until a good amount has been collected. Then we compress this mass into a malleable dense plate that can be easily divided up to consumers.
The inflorescences come from EU-approved industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa L).
Hemp variety: Super Lemon Haze Hash – Cannabinoid content = 20% / THC content <0.2%.
Cool and dry, not in direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Store the CBD buds in the best way in the packaging that comes with the humidity regulator.